When Professionals Need Finance For Residential Property, Here’s Why They Turn To Professional Home Loans…
We know that obtaining a home loan can sometimes be a hectic experience for time-poor professionals.
Now, certain banks are willing to come to the table and reward you for your professional qualifications and standing with these preferential benefits:
- Deeper discounts off the standard variable rate than are typically offered to non-professionals
- Borrow up to 90% of your home or investment property’s value with NO Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) requirement. Save anywhere from $10,000 to $40,000!
- Fast, streamlined home loan approval, conducted over phone and email.
Professional Home Loans is one of only a small handful of brokers currently authorised by lenders to offer these preferential home loans to recognised professionals.
Contact us now or Call 1300 55 44 97 to discuss your situation and how we can help.
Why Banks and Lenders Are Offering Better Home Loan Deals To Professionals
Certain banks and lenders have finally recognised that professionals offer then a better risk profile than the average borrower.
Professionals typically have stable employment, in-demand skills, and above average salaries.
For all these reasons, banks are willing to give better interest rates and/or other benefits, such as waived LMI, because they see you as a low risk.
What Types Of Professionals Qualify?
Certain professions have been specifically selected to qualify for these preferential loan offerings (subject to individual qualification requirements, of course).
If you fall outside one of the below categories, but believe your employment status still qualifies you as a “professional”, please also get in touch, because banks will consider applications on a case-by-case basis.
What Are The Other Qualifying Criteria?
To qualify for these loan products, these are the criteria you must meet:
- I am an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or a medical practitioner on a 457 Visa ((including Pharmacist, Optomotrist, Vet, Dentists and Physiotherapist)
- I can provide evidence of qualifications/registrations required to practice in my field
- I’m buying my own home or a residential investment property
- The loan amount is a maximum of $2 million (or $5 million for medical practitioners)
*Please see pages specific to your profession for more information. You work hard for your money, so let your money work hard for you. In most cases, only a 10% deposit is required, and you won’t pay ANY Lenders Mortgage Insurance. You could save as much as $10,000-40,000, depending on your property purchase price.