This is a short presentation by Craig Vaughan of Professional Home Loans on financing options for professionals looking for a mortgage in Australia. You will learn what is Lenders Mortgage Insurance, how certain professions do not need to pay this fee (saving thousands of dollars) and the next steps to purchasing your Australian property.
Mortgage Approvals Can Be Fast & Easy
Now, You Can Qualify for Discounted Interest Rates and Zero Lenders Mortgage Insurance Because of Your Profession.
If you’re an accountant, finance manager, auditor or actuary, you may qualify for a home loan of up to 90% of the property value without the need to pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance.
That’s right, just a 10% deposit and no LMI.
Depending on the purchase price of the property you’re buying, this equates to a saving of between $10,000 and $40,000. Here at Professional Home Loans we are one of a limited number of brokers who are authorised to offer this type of mortgage to qualified accountants and selected financial services professionals.
Who Qualifies For This Loan?
Accountants who demonstrate that they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Individual applicant Annual income of $150,000 (gross) or more (some flexibility here to use rental income or income from professional partner to meet the $150,000 threshold), or will soon to be earning at this level
- Evidence proving registration to practice as a CPA, CA, CFA or FIAA
- Owner will occupy the property or purchase it as an investment
- Application for a maximum loan amount of $2 million dollars
- Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only
- Self-employed accountants with proof that last year’s taxable income was $150,000 or more
Professional Membership Requirements:
To qualify for a 10% (only) deposit loan with no LMI fees, as a Finance Manager, Auditor or Actuary, you must be a member of one of the following relevant bodies:
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia (CA)
- Membership of CPA Australia
- Membership of the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute of Australia (CFA), or
- Fellowship of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia (FIAA)
Membership of in any of these organizations indicates to lenders you are a recognized professional in your field.
What if I do not meet these criteria?
Don’t despair, because it’s likely we’ll still be able to help you. We may still be able to arrange a home loan up to 85% with no LMI premium payable.
What is the next step?
Remember, there are only a limited number of firms authorised to offer you these valuable benefits. Here at Professional Home Loans we are leaders in this specialised area.
There is no cost for our service and absolutely no obligation.
Enquire Now Only certain firms are authorized to provide this special benefit. Click on your profession to the right to learn more or Call 1300 397 287 today to learn how we can help make your hard work and professional experience pay off!
Remember, only certain brokers are authorised to provide this special benefit.
Contact us online or call 1300 397 287 today to learn how we can help make your hard work and professional experience pay off!